Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Avie Update

For those who do not already know, everything went GREAT in Macon. They saw the stomach, and it is a normal size. Dr Boddy said he was very surprised and could not explain what happened last week. We said we did not care we can handle this kind of surprise. He said when he sends the report to my Doctor here he will just advise monthly ultrasounds to weigh the baby because of the 2 vessel cord. He also said if anyone has to have the 2 vessel cord someone like me is a good one, since I am not a teenager, over 40, do not smoke, and does not do drugs. The baby has also turned so she is head down now, I am not sure if that had anything with not being able to get a clear view of the stomach last week.

We appreciate all the prayers and well wishes everyone had for us during the past week.

10 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Prayers answered... Thank God.
This is great news!!! (I have been checking the blog since 3 today!)
~tiffy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things went well today and that you received such WONDERFUL news. Many prayers have been lifted on Avie's behalf and we thank God for anwering them.

Love you

The Holtons said...

Praise the Lord!! We see everyday how God answers prayers! Love ya-Ginny

tleaf10 said...

Way to go Avie!

sara jackson said...

God is GOOD!! I know you all are thrilled. Still praying for an uneventful next few months.

Lindsey Eason said...

Praise God!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!!!

LaurieR said...

Yay Avie!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy about the good news...you will continue to be in our prayers...The Daughtrey's

Summer said...

Yeah! I know you are so relieved!

Anonymous said...

Great news Audrey. Jessica and I have been praying for you guy and Baby Avie.

I read Bev's post a couple of days back about Laura Mildred's name origin. I never knew that she was named for her grandmother. Pretty cool. You know, we took John's middle name -- William -- in part from Granny's father's name, and also from another William that we know and love.

Scott