Monday, July 07, 2008

Avie's appointment

Avie had a Dr appointment this afternoon. She got 5 shots!!!! She did really good, only cried for about 10 seconds.....then starting about 7 tonight she cried and fussed for about 2 hours!! She weighed 10lbs 4 ounces, she has dropped on the growth chart from around 33% to around 24% as far as weight. She was 21.5 inches long, I don't remember where she was as far as length on the growth chart. The Dr said she is not concerned with the weight and that she thought she looked good.

Below is a picture from before Church on Sunday, her cute outfit is from my cousin Brian and his wife Laura (one of Avie's namesakes :) )

We started VBS at Church tonight so Amelia was pumped about that, hopefully I will have some pics after tomorrow night, I stayed home with Avie.

6 comments:

The Holtons said...

She is a real girl...dropping weight for the Dr. That will be the story of her life!:)

Bev said...

Avie, you're so cute! We love you very much and your big sissie Meemae! LOVE, Papa&Bev

LaurieR said...

What?! I thought I was Avie's name sake! I am a little crushed! Thanks for the picture by the way! It was sitting on my bed when I got home!

l said...

I love Avie!!!!

Jill said...

I love this picture!!!!

Mary said...

Yes, we have used Dr. Williams. Is that who Avie will use? He does great work. (I called their office today to ask about the passie and they said no passie for 3 weeks after surgery. And, of course we are UGA fans. :) My husband and I both did our undergrad work there.