Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Baby!!!

Avie has gotten to where she will laugh out loud. I called on my way home from work Monday and Donald said do you hear her, it was so loud I asked him why he was letting her cry like that, he said she was laughing. Saturday night was the 3d Hannah Montana concert, Avie had to watch.

Amelia had to show us her moves
her face is kinda scary....

tonight I was working on some stuff I had brought home, we hired a new girl she starts Thursday...keep your fingers crossed this one works out....anyway, Avie was all smiles.



look at those fat cheeks. I talked to one of my insureds yesterday and he has a 4 month old, so he was asking about Avie and asked how much she weighed, I told him at her last appt about 1 month ago she was 10 lbs 4 ounces, he said his baby weighed almost 15 pounds....and I thought Avie was getting chunky. She goes back sometime the first part of August, Amelia has to go on the 12th (I think) I have not told her yet...or what she will be getting.....

Amelia told me tonight she was nervous about starting school yet because she still did not know how to read. She also has been asking me every time she has to go to the bathroom if she can go, I was not sure why until this morning she said she was practicing asking because she has to ask at school.







6 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

word on the street is that the Hannah Montana 3D wasn't worth the hype... what are your thoughts on the 3D-ness of the Teeny-Bopper. (The Street is AKA Donald)

Athen Bradford said...

hmmm, pretty sure I haven't even MEET Avie yet! And look at her already laughing.
Amelia, if you are worried about school just find Jett, I am sure he will start talking and take your mind off of things... he's good at distracting people from what's really going on.

Lindsey Eason said...

Audrey, Avie is so so cute!! The last pic of her smiling is absolutely adorable!! And bless her heart...I'm sure with Amelia's sweet nature and personality she will transition beautifully at school.

Heather said...

Avie is adorable, especially smiling!!! I love how you thought your husband was letting her cry, and she was laughing. That's something I would say too! : )

Good Remedy said...

Avie is beautiful! Glad to read that she is doing well. I'll pray for a successful surgery and continued weight gain. God Bless you all. - Sincerely, Peggy Fisher

Anonymous said...

she is so cute...I need to come visit soon.