Thursday, January 22, 2009

The sweaters

When Abby was 4 and Amelia was just a baby we bought these sweaters for them. When Anna was a a baby her and Amelia wore them, and since Amelia grows slowly her and Avie now fit into them.

I have tried to get her to open her mouth so I can take a pic of the little scar to NO AVAIL. Here of course she does it.

When Amelia holds her she is about as BIG as she is.

Amelia LOVES to take pictures, for some reason I always feel I need to duck down to make sure I am in the picture........

Donald was cracking Avie up in this picture.
The first basketball game is Saturday!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bev said...

The girls are so preciousyou guys sure have got your money's worth out of those sweeaters--now fold and put them up for the next generation of little Dawkins/Cozart's to wear. XO

Louise said...

Those sweaters are SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

they are really cute and that is so neat that they all have worn them

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

sooo cute! I love dressing the boys alike!