Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 months

Avie turned 16 months this week. She is getting so big!!! She can do all kind of great things, like climb on and off the couch, open cabinets with locks on them, pick up micro things off the floor, get out of the belts in her carseat, hide sippy cups with milk in them in places you would never think of....that is our fave thing!!

I am growing her hair out, but she refuses to wear bows or barrettes she just pulls them right out. However she did not get this ponytail holder out!! She discovered UGA she is going in for the kiss here. (I thought of you Shannon)




We were finally talk Amelia out of wearing these shoes to Church....
They both go to the ENT today, Avie for her ears and Amelia for the nose bleeds.

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Awwww--I love her ponytail! Hope the appts going well today.

The Ski's said...

Avie's spirit reminds me of Reid...ornery with a capital O! She is a doll. Hope the appointment went well today!

Anonymous said...

ouch about the appt... and I think Kayden has shoes just like that, but they are too big still. She dresses up in them.

Allison said...

I agree with Hicks Family, OUCH!
Avie's hair is so long! What a doll! And That's pretty funny about Amelia with the shoes. Reminds me of Ella.

Take Care!

Nola said...

So cute! Avie's hair has really grown. Looking forward to Riley's hair growing so I can do the bow thing. Love your header picture...so sweet.

Kelly Rogers said...

I love the pictures! Both girls are so cute!! It sounds like Avie is keeping you on your toes with all the new things she can do! :o) What a doll!