Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas Part II and Winter Wonderland


Here are the rest of the pics from Christmas.  Avie was happy to share her car only if she could ride too!!

if not this was the face she made

Christmas afternoon all the girls played outside....Avie was a MANIAC!!

Donald may have swung her a little high...and she leaned forward so it looked a little scary:)

then she went down the slide....



just a couple of pics from last week....Avie's shirt says catch me....which is so her!!


we are in St Augustine this weekend and took the girls to Winter Wonderland


on the train ride

Avie saying Choo-Choo

They had snow....really just thick bubbles

now back to school...fun fun!!!

5 comments:

The Holtons said...

Looks like a great time! Those girls are all getting soooo big!

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda ready for school...I need something to do...I am about to eat my house!

Kelly Rogers said...

Love all the pics! I had to go back and do some reading on your blog because I have been so behind on all my blogging lately. I hope the bed thing is still going well. And it looks like you had a great time at Disneyworld. Avie's facial expressions are so cute! The girls both take beautiful pictures. I love the pink Cozy Coupe Avie got from Santa. I didn't even know it was available in pink. I know Gavin will have to have one when he's old enough. My family had many happy memories with ours! Happy New Year!

Bev said...

Wow! They certainly look different in the top blog photo at Christmas from the side photo taken Easter Sunday! What a cute bunch of kiddos...

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Love all the great photos! It looks like you had a busy, but blessed Christmas!

And I love the grumpy face picture of Avie! She is just too cute!!!