Tuesday, May 08, 2012

We did a bunch of nothing over the weekend.  Donalds baseball season ended Friday night (I am so sad...) so the girls and I were in bed asleep by 9.  My throat was sore all day Friday, I had plans on doing 15 miles Saturday so I got up, took some childrens cough syrup b/c that is all I could find....about 90 minutes in...I was not feeling good at all so I somehow made it home.  Thinking maybe it was my blood sugar I took that, no it was 112, perfect.  So I got a shower and ate and then realized it was a medicine fog:)  I was only able to get 10 in.  Then we went to the pool where I was preety much wiped out all afternoon.  I was able to find some antibiotic in my cabinet so I am feeling much better now:)

Now for random pics from my phone....

Wednesday before Church we stopped at the library, it is right in our neighborhood.  When we pulled up Avie said, "Hey remember that tome I took my clothes off at the library"....yes Avie we remember...and we also remember why the library lady has that "look" on our face when we walk in....

 I found this note from Amelia one morning when I woke up:)
 I was cleaning out Amelia's closet...which is like a weekly task...and found this.  of course the dress up queen wanted to try it on.
 yes she is ankle cuffed...what is your point.....
 Since Donald's season is over, I was able to come home after work on Monday and run.  IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need to build myself back up to the crazy S GA heat.
 just another pic of the dress up queen.  She wanted to sleep in this but then changed her mind when she laid down and it was "all in her face".
Tonight is Anna's graduation.  Her and Avie's Pre-school class have learned EVERY patriotic song every written....she sings them all the time.  It is really good when she does her own remix of them and adds other words:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love crazy Avie!!!!