Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Goals

My big goal in 2013 was to run, and finish...and not die a full marathon.  I did that in February.  My other goal was to run 1000 miles....I kinda fell short here.  When I set that goal I was in the middle of marathon training so it sounded completely reasonable...however come March....not so much.  I was close at about 965.


 Now on to 2014 goals, I made everyone help me with these.......:
  • Pay down 20% of our overall debt, I am totally a visual person so I made a 20% thermometer to color in.....I plan on updating it twice a month....it looks kinda sad right now.
  • To go somewhere we have never been, I think we have this planned.  Tying it into my designation for work.
  • Donald to finish his certification-this should happen in May!!!!
  • Donald's bigger goal is to catch a fish out of his kayak......
  • Avie to ride a bike with no training wheels....she has been practicing...be afraid.
  • To fellowship more-we are trying to invite people over at least once a month.  We have already done this once in January so we are off to a good start.
  • To run/walk half a mile at least every day.  I know Runners Worlds definition of a streak is a full mile...but this is my goal so I can define the streak how I want.  So far I am good here.

4 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Great goals you have this year. How are they going for you so far? You have a beautiful family.

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Great goals you have this year. How are they going for you so far? You have a beautiful family.

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Great goals you have this year. How are they going for you so far? You have a beautiful family.

Louise said...

Woo Hoo!!! Were we your guests in January?!?! :)
Good luck on your goals! I can't wait to hear! (I'm just now catching up on everyone's blogs. One of my goals is to have my blog up to date by Ethan's birthday.... :/)