My big goal in 2013 was to run, and finish...and not die a full marathon. I did that in February. My other goal was to run 1000 miles....I kinda fell short here. When I set that goal I was in the middle of marathon training so it sounded completely reasonable...however come March....not so much. I was close at about 965.
- Pay down 20% of our overall debt, I am totally a visual person so I made a 20% thermometer to color in.....I plan on updating it twice a month....it looks kinda sad right now.
- To go somewhere we have never been, I think we have this planned. Tying it into my designation for work.
- Donald to finish his certification-this should happen in May!!!!
- Donald's bigger goal is to catch a fish out of his kayak......
- Avie to ride a bike with no training wheels....she has been practicing...be afraid.
- To fellowship more-we are trying to invite people over at least once a month. We have already done this once in January so we are off to a good start.
- To run/walk half a mile at least every day. I know Runners Worlds definition of a streak is a full mile...but this is my goal so I can define the streak how I want. So far I am good here.