Friday, April 11, 2014

Sneak peek

Last night we took some pics of baby girl who is graduating so we could print out some invitations...she of course showed some of her crazy personality...





Our only plans for the end of spring break are to work on 2, yes 2, science projects Amelia has...again I am over 5th grade!!! Donald has his last weekend class to finish his recertification which he should be completely done by May 30th!!  The class makes running early on Saturday outside even earlier since he has to leave around 8:(

3 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

She is adorable! Sweet sweet memories!

Louise said...

They are ALL SO good!!! Sweet girl!! :)

MCM Mama said...

What a cutie!

I saw you mentioned nerve issues in your foot. I have pain in the ball of my foot into my toes during long runs and have had luck with the Altra Intuition shoes for solving the problem.

Hope your new shoes help! It's so frustrating when feet hurt during runs.