Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Whatta Trip

We just got back from our Zoo/Aquarium trip. We had so much fun, Amelia and Abby loved it. We left Sunday afternoon and got to Cathy's (Donald's Aunt) house about 6. Of course the 2 of them were WAY too excited to sleep, I tried to make them go to bed about 9, they finally fell asleep. I woke up about 2am and Abby, Amelia, Bo (their boxer) and Molly (somekind of springer) were all standing in the doorway. Needless to say we were all up and ready by 8:30. We went to the zoo Monday. Luckily the high was only 83 so it was nice.

Monday night we ate supper at The Millers (Donalds cousin). Amelia and Abby loved that too, they played and got really tired!!! Then we went to Doug's softball game, then back to Cathys. They took quick bags and Amelia was asleep within an hour. Abby stayed up awhile with Donald, I went down and got them about 2am. We went to the aquarium on Tuesday, it was good. We got there early (about 9am) if you are going to go, go EARLY. We got done and were leaving at about 11 there was a LONG line outside to get in. We walked over to Centennial Park for a few minutes, Abby got in the water fountain, Amelia was a little scared about this. Then we hit the road back home.

2 comments:

l said...

I had a great time! Thanks! I liked the aquarium the most and the best animal I liked was the sea lions.

Abby

tleaf10 said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time! I didn't get a chance to tell Amelia Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's 4 already ... tell her "Way to go!"