Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Big News!!!!!!

Amelia is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!! We found out about a month ago, but there were a few ups and downs, but on Monday we had an ultrasound and heard and saw the heart beating. I am 8 weeks and due May 19th. Because of the diabetes they monitor me very closely, so please pray for us!

We laid all the pics out hey gave us and asked her who it was, she said it was Anna.....We said No it is not Anna it is another baby. Apparently she got Donalds genes when it came to taking clues....not very well. We finally just told her that it was our baby, it took her about 45 minutes to get it.

This was her mad after we told her, probably because we kept trying to take her picture.


And this is our new dog Teacup....Amelia loves to act like a little lap dog. She will whine like a dog, bark, walk around like a dog, and in this picture she even ate her cheese toast like a dog.




9 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Congrats!!! I JUST got rid of ALL my baby stuff... maybe it will be a girl... I am SURE you are covered. I do have SOME boy clothes left you you want me to save them... wow, big news!

Louise said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for ya'll! You are in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...So happy for yall! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy!

tleaf10 said...

AUDREY!!!! I am so excited! I know that pregnancies are tough in general so I will pray that you will have no problem with this little baby. I am going out on a limb here and saying that it is a boy...that's just a guess because seriously, the odds have to be pretty strong in that favor. Tell Donald congrats too because something tells me that he had soemthing to do with it also. :) Love you guys!
-Ter-Ter

sara jackson said...

Congrats and I will continue to pray for your health!!

Lindsey Eason said...

OH WOW - Congratulations!!!! I'm SO happy for you guys - Amelia will make a wonderful big sis! Keep us posted on how the rest of your pregnancy goes!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for yall!

Patience

LaurieR said...

I HATE being the last to hear big news!!!! Thank goodness Meli came to visit so I could be updated! You can expect a call in the next few days! Until then, congrats!!! Ya'll will definitely be in my prayers! Love you all!

The Holtons said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you all! Hope things go well. You will be in my prayers! Hope to see you soon.

Love-
Ginny