Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Randomness

Saturday we had a yard sale, I made about $82 big ones, luckily we were able to get rid of a BUNCH of things we did not want/use. Of course Amelia refound some items that she thought she needed. She bought a pencil from Robert about 15 times....with his money. Lisa did not want her pic taken this early in the morning.

Tonight Amelia set up our dining room table with the Thanksgiving decorations. For the past few days she has been telling us that it is Valentine's Day (??). We have tried to explain the order of the holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and then V-day, I think she has finally picked up on this. Of course at this point she keeps asking is Thanksgiving tomorrow, probably b/c she knows we are going to Kevin and Lori's for Turkey Day.


2 comments:

sara jackson said...

Amelia sounds so funny!! I always laugh at your stories because I can relate.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have made it to the yard sale! I love a good bargain. Glad you are feeling ok. The table looks gorgeous!