Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sweet Caroline

Today Amelia and I went and met my friend Amanda's new baby Caroline. Amelia has been so excited about this all week. She got to to hold her for a little while, which she loved, and then she just sat and watched her while I held her. In other news.....

We have decided to move Amelia's bedroom to where our guest/junk room is now. She has picked out a lovely shade of PINK to paint the walls. As soon as it is done I will post some pics. To those who are interested we are going to find out what the baby is, and yes we will let everyone else know as well. People who find out and then will not tell quite frankly just get on my nerves..... While I know there are few surprises in life and not knowing until the moment is one, we have to find out for several reasons: I am not a patient person, we want to be able to be the ones to tell Amelia what the baby is, since I have to have another c-section I would miss the look on her face, yes I know there is video but it is not the same. And last and probably the driving factor, I want to know, that way I can be ready. That way if I see a cute boy/girl outfit I can buy it and not think well I might have to take this back. Also being the bargain shopper that I am, the store would probably not take it back.

We do have some names in mind, and yes once we find out what the baby is we will share that as well, I can guarantee if anyone wants to use it I do not care. They probably won't since one of them is made up.......little clue there and the other one I think I have only heard like twice....little scared.....Amelia and I are still working on talking Donald into the names. My philosophy on naming is the person who goes through the most physical pain gets to pick the name....notice I said physical

5 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

You are so funny! Looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby as well as the name you all collectively agree on and you ulimately choose! :) btw: Amelia's halloween costume was adorable!!

Athen Bradford said...

You can borrow Athen, if you want to... I don't mind! =) Oh and a plus, its an "A" name... if y'all are going to stick to that, unless that's just a "girl" thing...

sara jackson said...

I agree with the naming philosophy. Ryan seemed to like all the names though. When are you finding out the gender?? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yea for finding out and yea for telling us the name. I am am huge fan of that. I can't wait...when do you find out? I know it might be a while, but I am excited! I like different names so I am sure I will like what you pick out. Going to the game tomorrow?

tleaf10 said...

I think you should name the baby "Terri". You know at least two really good Terri's so why not?! Ask Donald ...see what he says.