Monday, December 17, 2007

A lot of info in one post.....

So it has been awhile since I posted pictures, the first two are some from Thanksgiving. We went to St Augustine.




The one above is one of the many Christmas card shots I took, now for those I mailed one too, I know she does not look like she is beaming with excitement but it was the best one. The one below is the standard side pregnant shot, me at 18 weeks.
On Sunday night we had the kids Kto5 party at the Guthries. There were LOTS of little girls and the 4 below can and did do some serious screaming. Do not let those cute little faces fool you.


We made Christmas cards for wounded soldiers and sang songs, Brady thought the singing was hilarious.....









Tonight, Monday was Amelia's program at school, the prechool wore there pajamas, which she thought was great because she did not have to change clothes when she got home.




















The A-team after the program.
So tomorrow is the BIG day, the plan is to have the person write down what it is and seal the envelope. Then we will go pick Amelia up come home, make sure she is in a good mood, unlike when we told her and let her open it. She can read letters so we will probably just let her read it to us. Then we will start the calls, she said she is calling Bev first and then Abby, then Kevin and Lori then Granna. After that we will start making the mass of calls, if you want to be called, please email me (amelia7588@bellsouth.net) please make sure you tell me your number. Our appointment is at 3:45 so say a prayer around that time that everything will go well.

2 comments:

tleaf10 said...

You don't have to call me, I know it's a boy.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. You are in my prayers right now because it is 3:55, so you are close to knowing or you already know. Can't wait to hear from you.