Monday, December 24, 2007

More Christmas

On Saturday we had dinner at Ann & Louie's with everyone. Donald got Amelia these glasses.








Sunday after Church we had Dawkins x-mas. Kevin & Lori were here so of course Amelia was excited.






























Amelia got Ming-Ming the duck from the Wonder Pets.














Kevin got some pretty pink gloves.....






Amelia liked getting in the new suitcase I got, it was definitely big enough for her.












Hopefully I will be able to show the finished pics of Amelia's new room soon. Donald is working in there now, with help for Amelia so I am sure not much is getting done. we have Christmas tonight with my parents and then FINALLY Santa is coming tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! I just read that you found out it was a girl.

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Nikki

tleaf10 said...

Hey Audrey, I use Picasa2 right now. Just started with it a couple weeks ago and I really like it. If I have to do any serious editing, I use Photoshop from CS2. Anyway, Picasa is free on the web and makes it super easy to upload to your blog and a web gallery. Hope Santa brought you everything you wanted!
-TerTer