Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updates

Amelia loves to get in the stroller and watch TV, Sunday she fell asleep after eating a snack in the stroller, she did wake up with pains in her leg..... I went to the Doctor today for an ultrasound, NST and check up. The NST (non stress test) went fine, she was moving quite a bit which helps with the results. Then I had the ultra sound, apparently no one told Avie that it is only a two vessel cord because she weighs 2 lbs 14 ounces, which is measuring a week ahead of schedule. I did make the girl show me her stomach just for reassuring purposes. Then I saw one of the other Drs in the practice, he is very different than my Dr......He asked me about my blood sugars, told me I had to get my Rhogam shot, and then asked if I had any questions. My question was when do they schedule the C-section. He said well you pick a time that is convenient and let us know. NOW, my DR would NEVER say that, so I will ask again next week when I see my regular Dr.

8 comments:

The Holtons said...

Good news-we'll keep praying!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had an uneventful Dr. visit...Glad Avie is growing fast too!

Lindsey Eason said...

So glad to hear your appt went well and that your lil' one is growing perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Glad Miss Avie is doing well(&you too)! Looking forward to meeting her :)

LaurieR said...

Tell Amelia she better start eating better or Avie will weigh as much as her in about a year! Glad everything went well and tell that Dr that SOME of us are trying to make plans to be there, if he could help us out a little!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I didn't see the pic. the first time. Thanks for letting us play yesterday.

Jill said...

Great News!!!What a precious baby!