Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Saturday was the egg hunt at Bev and Papa's. This year Amelia and Abby had to share the egg finding with Anna.

I have got to hurry Abby is coming.




They said I could have these...honest.....




I'm watching you Anna.....

Easter morning Amelia was so excited to see what was in her basket!!

Some pics from outside before Church.









Crazy girls after Church.

Then we had some more pics outside with the A-team. VERY DIFFICULT for them all to cooperate...and look at the camera at the same time.



When we got home we washed my car inside and out, then I had to take a nap, when I woke up 2.5 hours later this is how I found Amelia.

1 comments:

sara jackson said...

Amelia looks so cute in her Easter dress. Her hair is getting so long. It is so hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. Just wait until you add your new baby to the group.