Sunday, March 16, 2008

Egg hunt

Saturday we had our Egg Hunt at Church. Amelia was thrilled because we had donuts!!! The A-team with their loot.

Amelia stealing Anna's eggs.

Me, Wendy and Melissa, they are both due in August, but like you can even tell. Amy had taken a lovely shot at an upward angle, but it was deleted....QUICKLY!!!




I have an appt on Tuesday. The dr is calling it my 32 week appt...not sure why since according to them I am 31 weeks, but anyway. I am having a NST, and a full ultra sound and they will check her size. I am not seeing my regular Dr, but I am seeing the one that only makes me stay on the NST machine for about 10-15 minutes.

2 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow - your post reminded me that Easter is right around the corner...Let us know how your appt goes!

LaurieR said...

Good luck on the dr's appt and your blog reminded me that I wish I had a doughnut.