Friday, May 16, 2008

3 weeks old.

Avie is 3 weeks today, as Billye from my office said well time just flies when you are having fun, I told her it had been a long three weeks! Avie's eating has gotten much better, and I do not know if the sleeping at night is better or if we are just now use to not getting a lot of sleep, but we seem to be adjusting.

Here she is all swaddled up. sporting her mohawk



a visit from the terrorist...I mean Anna.
here she is on her tummy time....for you Jessica.
on the quilt Mrs. Anne brown from Church made her, Amelia loves to read the letters that are on it.

Amelia laying with Avie.
Amelia reading Alice in Wonderland to Avie.

3 comments:

Jill said...

They are just beautiful!!!

The Holtons said...

Love her!!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

I have a thing for babies with soft, fuzzy mohawks - and she has a really cute one! :) So glad ya'll are enjoying your sweet little girl - she's precious!