Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Info....

This is one of my DEALS I found at Kohl's, I got this for $11.99, Amelia was thrilled. I also got the Barbie island Princess Bride and Groom for $6.99 she was pretty pumped about that as well. Laurie, as requested a pic, it is not the best, but Donald took it so......


The Plastic Surgeons office called today and Avie's surgery has been set for October 28th, they said there is no pre op which I thought was odd, but at least we will not have to make a trip up for that. They said she will probably stay in the hospital until late Wednesday or Thursday. Tomorrow is Amelia's last day of school, I am glad because I am tired of fighting her to get up and get ready in the morning.
Yesterday when I got back to my house from walking, my neighbors were outside, after they corralled their aggravating dog I heard the Mom say that her license was suspended, I was not at all surprised by this because of how they are but when I saw her leave this morning behind the wheel I was a little surprised.
I am going back to work next week, I have decided that I could NOT be a stay at home mom. I do not mean this offensive but I have no idea what I am suppose to do ALL day. I work in a very fast paced hectic crazy office and quite frankly I am STIR CRAZY at home. To think I may actually miss the very same people who usually drive me crazy......

4 comments:

LaurieR said...

I love the haricut!!! Wow! And, you are killing me with your stories! Who are you kidding that you don't mean to be offensive? Since when? :^)

Athen Bradford said...

cute cut! I agree with you 100% on the stay at home mom thing... by week 4 I was like "Can I PLEASE come back to work, please?" Avie will be in great hands and well taken care of...

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could pay me enough money to go back to work...much less 4 weeks after delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Holtons said...

I can see both sides of the "stay at home" Mom stories. Some days I think, "Will someone else please entertain her for just a minute!". Then there are the mornings that NO ONE wants to get up and Jess and I just get to sleep while Kenny has to rush off the work!:(

Love ya and love the new "do"!