Saturday, June 21, 2008

This week

Since Donald's truck would not hold 2 car seats we knew we had to sell it. We put an ad in the paper on Saturday and by Thursday it was sold, so this week he bought a new truck...with a full backseat so both car seats would fit. Someone is getting BIG........She is up to 4 ounces at most feedings, especially the first one in the morning. She does not go to the Dr until July 7th, by then I think she will weigh over 10 pounds!!


I bought myself a laptop. Since I have to work a lot at home I decided I would much rather be able to sit on the couch or in my bed than at the desk......


Amelia is enjoying summer with her Daddy, she has missed Anna and Abby this week since they have been in Nashville. I told her they are coming back on Monday but she still does not have a very good concept of time. One month from today she will be 5, she is ready for her party. She has already told Donald no boys allowed!!
Avie still sleeps in the court-a-crib, as Amelia calls it, in our room. We still have one end elevated and she seems to sleep just fine in there, so why mess up a good thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie! she is getting big...I will try to visit next week.

The Holtons said...

Can't believe that Amelia with be 5 soon...seems like I remember you being 5!!!! Avie is getting so big. I can't believe how alert she looks. Do you have a day off...or when you are suppose to be working at home?

Louise said...

They are getting so big and they are both so cute!!!