Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday

So Donald and Amelia got out of school today b/c of TS Fay. It is pretty windy and rainy now, of course I had to work. The insurance office is pretty popular at storm time.....Last night everyone came over for my bday...the BIG 30. Below is Abby and Anna loving on Avie. Avie is watching the other 3 crazy girls play dress up.


Anna was so cute in this little tutu dress...and so were you Abby!!

Amelia as a nurse


Anna was not as happy in the Snow White dress

Amelia loves to play with my camera, I usually find surprise pics on there, this one she took of herself.

Avie goes to the Dr on Tuesday, I am anxious to see how much she weighs. We are planning on going to St Augustine for Labor Day weekend, so we can have some bonding time with Kevin and Lori....Amelia is super excited she keeps asking us how many more days. It will be Avie's first trip to Florida, she has met their dogs(2 dobermans) when she was about 2 weeks old briefly so that will be interesting. We are going to get them prepared for their new brother/sister.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great 30!!!

Louise said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!! And I loved the thirty things about you that Amy did!! :)

The Holtons said...

Happy 30th!!! Hope you had a great day! I can't believe that you are 30...that would make me--35????? :)

When is Avie's surgery? Are you signed up with Babies Can't Wait? Have they been out to the house yet? Call me if you have any questions! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice 30th birthday--enjoy your youth! I was 27 when you were born and your dad was 29--we are both looking 60 square in the face. We sure have cute little granddaughters, they were funy playing dress up, can't believe we didn't get a picture of Abby in the pleather pants! Happy Birthday, one more time XO

LaurieR said...

20/10....geez, you're old