Saturday, August 16, 2008

Her own bed!!!

Since we brought Avie home from the hospital she has slept in the port a crib in our room. We elevated one end to help with the spit up coming our of her nose, and for our own peace of mind. Avie is a VERY loud sleeper, she moves around and whines and moans in her sleep (kinda like Amelia and Abby.....) Since Donald and Amelia have gone back to school she gets woke up every morning. So tonight when I was making beds I elevated one end of her crib, she does seem to be able to sleep better a little elevated. As you can see below it worked like a charm....so far. For some reason she decided to go to sleep at about 8:15, without her bedtime bottle, so I am sure Donald or I will be up in the wee hours to feed her.



Donalds varsity softball team had their first game today, a double header. We went to the first and it ended in the 5th b/c the other team was up 10 to 0.......so we left!! Of course they won the 2nd game, Donald said it was close and came down to the last inning...Amelia and I always miss the wins!!


3 comments:

The Holtons said...

I love "sleeping pictures". Avie looks like she is getting so big! I missed the win, too and Samantha playing well!

Athen Bradford said...

Athen slept in our room at first in his carrier - until he was too big for it and could roll over and roll right out of it. Then he slept in the pack-in-play in our room. Yeah, you could say I had some issues with him cause of his acid reflux. Finally got brave when he was hmm... NINE months old... he did just fine... I think he too liked sleeping in a REAL bed...

Anonymous said...

I realized Kayden has the exact same pink/white blanket. She is getting so big! Glad she is doing well in her bed. I will call and catch up soon.