Friday, August 08, 2008

Randomness

This post has a lot of random things....

Amelia made this sign for when Anna comes to our house. It says Anna no at my desk. AND Anna don't eat my crayon. Tonight was Willis and Lindsays wedding. It was so pretty. Mr. Nelson did such a good job, I teared up several times, but it was also funny, as Lindsay usually is. This is us before the wedding.

The reception was outside under the big oak behind the baseball field. Now as the wedding party was walking out Abby and I thought we heard thunder. It was eerily dark outside but it held off for a while. This is Amelia on the path to the reception.


Kayden and her Papa.

They had dress up stuff and a photo booth.

Paige and Amelia standing in front of the big fan at the cake table.


Now for the big news......................................................




Yep, you are looking at 2 BIG cousins, Donalds sister Lori called us on Monday to tell us she and Kevin are expecting. We are so excited!!!!!!!!
and Kevin, Amelia has already said we are going to call the baby 'lil goof ball!!

5 comments:

The Holtons said...

You all looked so good at the wedding. CONGRATS TO LORI AND KEVIN!!!!

tleaf10 said...

Thanks for the pics...I wass sad I couldn't make it to the wedding and seeing pics of Kayden and Daddy was just GREAT! and Congrats!

l said...

From Anna: How rude!

LaurieR said...

That sign owned me! I wish that I could have been at the wedding and the cookout tonight! Congrats to MeeMae and Avie on the new cousin!

Bev said...

I loved all the photos of the girls, Avie changes weekly--Meemae I hardly recognized you in the Groucho Marx disguise! You little girls are so precious to us. Hey, any bets yet on whether little baby cousin McGuire will be a prince or a princess? XO Papa & Bev