Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do you think???

So Donald and I did the old weigh yourself then weigh yourself holding the baby. We think she weighs between 12-13 pounds. We go next Tuesday for the official weigh in. She is such a happy baby, laughs and smiles all the time. She had been waking up hungry during the night so we changed up her eating schedule and it worked last night, so we have our fingers crossed. Look at those thighs.

Tomorrow we are going to the baby shower for baby Brecken(Melissa). We are so excited that the time to meet her is almost here!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She looks great to me!! Her thighs say it all! : ) So, please don't tell me she's sleeping through the night, is she? How did you change her feeding schedule? I can't seem to change anything with Aidan... he completely switched his nap schedule and now he's up from 2-4am, wide awake and smiley! So much for sleeping through the night, which happened ONCE. By the way, I didn't feel the need to put my 2 cents into the home school/work discussion (I saw you had PLENTY of opinions to sift through), but I'm going back to work in January and I'm looking forward to it!! It'll only be half time, but I can't wait to get out of the house! And yes, I think I will still love my child just as much! : )

LaurieR said...

I wake up hungry in the middle of the night and I'm glad that you don't call attention to my thighs :^) Poor Avie

Kristin said...

I love all the rolls!! She's just too cute! Hope the weigh in goes well!

Bev said...

Such a sweet smile and a disposition to match. Amelia and Avie are so precious to us. XO Steve&Bev p.s. I was going to write something smart like how sweet and content she looks for a child with a working mother but that is so yesterday...I hope.