Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 months, microwave and The Fall Festival

Avie is 6 months old today!!! So I decided to go get her pic made. On a sidenote you would think that I, as the second child, would have made better attempt at having her picture made as much as I had Amelia's made, but that has not happened.

She did ok at first and soon lost interest, keep in mind that where I went moves at a snail pace so she was quite happy and content when we go there.....

Had to get one in the costumes, I did not think to bring something for Amelia's hair. Her eye, we think she has a lazy one, was giving her big problems this morning. Luckily she has an appt the week after next.

A couple of weeks ago we got a new microwave, the kind that goes above the stove. So when Donald took the fan down this is what we found. Three decades of wallpaper.



Donald still has to paint the back wall, he claims he cannot find the paint in the garage....
Big girl in the high chair.

Last night was the Fall Festival at school, had to be moved in the gym b/c of the torrential rain.
They had a karaoke booth, which was ok until I had heard the little kids sing Best of Both worlds about 1,866,784,756 times........Then there was this Motley Crue...singing Delta Dawn.

Annatude
Then Amelia and Jenna talked Morgan and another girl into singing with them.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Avie's pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! Hope all goes well on Tuesday. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

MJN6 said...

Great pictures!!!

Bev said...

Happy 6th month birthday, Avie, your picture is so good. We love you and Madame Butterfly (Amelia in costume) very much. Our prayer is that you'll get over this surgery quickly with little discomfort. XO Papa&Bev

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

love the new pics! I have been the same way about scrapbooks/baby books for my youngest two. It bothers me...but I have done little to change it. :)

Adalynn had her palate surgery at 6 mos also. I assume since it is the same practice, the same "rules" apply...they tried to get Adalynn to syringe feed, but she wouldn't. Once they let me give her the Haberman, she was fine and ate well. After the surgery, she continued on the Haberman. She was never able to form a good enough seal on a regular bottle to suck from. I also think she was a little on the stubborn side about it...wanted what was familiar.

I will be thinking of you and praying for you all on Tuesday.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Heather said...

I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! And that she's having her palate surgery!! Seems so weird that Aidan is having his NEXT summer, when he's 1.

The bumblebee pics are adorable! And I'm so amazed she's even smiling at all in the professional pics, even after waiting! What a happy girl. : )

LaurieR said...

too bad you couldn't just find more of that wall paper to do the entire kitchen. that would be cool. good luck tuesday, i'll call your cell to check on her!

The Holtons said...

Great pictures! I'll be praying for you and thinking of you on Tuesday! Love ya!

amanda said...

Those pictures are adorable! We'll be checking for updates and thinking about you :). Good luck!

Sassy's Dresses and More said...

the pictures are so cute. God Bless.

Leigh said...

The pics are sooo cute!! Hope all goes well with the surgery. Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!