Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trimming the Tree

We have had quite a busy week, we had Turkey Day at Donald's parents with his and my families. On Friday we got the girls Christmas pic made, they did very well. However the girl that worked there should be a used car salesman because she was so rude and pushy and when I finally just said I wanted the $9.95 package that comes with about 250 pics, she lost her cool. So at the register I asked her if she worked on commission assuming she surely had to since she was so devastated by my choice, she said no, so I asked why she took it so personal when I only wanted the package, she said she worked so hard on those and it took her time to do it. In reality to actually take their pics took between 15-20 minutes. I think I will email her company b/c this is not the first time they have been like this. If you don't want people to buy the package, then DONT SELL IT!!!

So Abby spent the night on Friday, on Saturday morning we finally went to the post office to mail Amelia's hair. We went to a few places, we got the deal of the century for Abby on some Sperry shoes at Goodwill for $3.21!!

On Saturday afternoon we put up our tree. Amelia is SO proud of the decorating she did!!

Avie just kicked back and watched.


6 comments:

Athen Bradford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Meemae, We'll have to come see your tree this week. We have ours up, too. 24 days till Christmas. XO Papa&Bev

Heather said...

What's up with crazy picture studios??? Ugh!! Nice deal, though... $10 for 250 pics?? Wow! I think I'm paying $100 for 10!! : ( The way Avie smiles, I bet you got some cute ones! You'll have to scan one when you get them!

I finally saw Twilight... now I'm super excited to see movie #2! Oh, and I was only surrounded by a FEW teens.

Heather said...

What's up with crazy picture studios??? Ugh!! Nice deal, though... $10 for 250 pics?? Wow! I think I'm paying $100 for 10!! : ( The way Avie smiles, I bet you got some cute ones! You'll have to scan one when you get them!

I finally saw Twilight... now I'm super excited to see movie #2! Oh, and I was only surrounded by a FEW teens.

The Holtons said...

I am still trying to get my tree decorated! Maybe I need Amelia to come help me!!!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Amelia looks totally different to me with her glasses and so grown up. We put up our tree too. Not much room to breath in there now.