Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 Months

It is hard to believe, but today Avie is 7 months old. She is doing so good with her eating, she eats a bowl of cereal and a jar of baby food 3x a day!! She has pretty much lost all the hair from the back of her head and the top has thinned out quite a bit :( She loves to sit in her saucer seat and watch Amelia. She still looks just like Donald.

She smiles and laughs all the time.

Last night she was watching Amelia and just fell asleep.

The rest of the Ateam (Amy, Abby and Anna) came to eat tonight, of course Anna wanted to "hold" bebe (Avie).
In the choke hold.

Now she is kissing bebe

Then she decided to hide the blocks under the cushion on the couch when I went to change Avie.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, for being tinier than Aidan, she is an eating champ!!!! He still won't eat rice cereal (actually, I honestly haven't tried it again... hmmm) and I can only get about 1/2 a jar down him in the evenings. Geez. maybe I should try more?

I can't believe she's 7 months! I always forget she's a little older than Aidan.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 7 months already. If you haven't read, things have been C-R-A-Z-Y at our house, so I am sorry I missed out on the whole palate thing...glad things are going well. Keep growing little lady!!!

Krissy said...

She is such a little cutie -- hair in the back or not :-) Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Louise said...

I can't believe she is 7 months old already! She is getting so big! I'm glad she is doing so good. Have a good Thanksgiving!!

The Holtons said...

I can't believe she is 7 mo. old, either! She is getting so big! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!