Saturday, December 27, 2008

8 months and 2 days

In my last post I forgot to mention that Avie turned 8 months on Christmas. In honor of my sister Amy I will post 8 things about her:

1. She can roll all over the living room.
2. She LOVES baby food.
3. She can say Mama, still working on her just saying it to me though.
4. She has started saying Dada but again it is totally random.
5. She LOVES to shake her head no, which is quite funny based on the question you ask her.
6. She sleeps from about 8-6, however it is 7:30 right now and she is still asleep.
7. She loves Amelia to dance around her, usually singing a song she has made up.
8. She is such a sweet baby, she loves for anyone to hold her....all the time. look at those thighs!!

3 comments:

The Holtons said...

Happy 8-mo. b-day, Avie!!!!

Heather said...

Yay Avie! Sounds like she's doing great!!

Lindsey Eason said...

What happened?!?!...overnight Amelia looks so much older! I can't get over that adorable hair cut and sophisticated glasses...such a big girl. :) And that lil' Avie is just precious - seems like such a lil' gerber baby!