Sunday, December 07, 2008

Weekend pics

Just a few pics from the tree in front of our house, the leaves finally turned this week.

Avie tried to eat a few leaves but Mother Hen Amelia put a stop to that.......real quick.



Love this pic, other than her blue eyes (from me), don't you think they look just alike??

Saturday afternoon we headed to the Valdosta Parade, all Ateam members were on site.
Anna and Avie waiting for the fun to begin.

Amelia and Abby looking at something.



Still waiting.



Donald got this pic for you Chuck!! I do not think these bagpipers from the VPD have anything on AC/DC....

5 comments:

Heather said...

The pics are great!!! Seriously, how is it that Avie is always smiling?? I feel like I have to stand on my head and make faces to get Aidan to smile. Ugh! Love it... Mother Hen Amelia. I can just see her saying, "No Avie!" and then smiling again for the camera.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I already miss leaves turning in December. They have been off the trees for quite awhile here.

The girls are adorable and it looks like you had a great weekend!

Allison said...

What a great bunch of pictures. I think the ones of the girls in the leaves are my favorites. Our leaves turned almost 2 months ago, it's so interesting learning about the different climates across the country between you and Shannon!

Bev said...

Love you little girls! Meemae, do you know it's only 2 weeks and 2 daysuntil Christmas. I liked your program last night @ school. XO Papa&Bev

amanda said...

Your girls are too pretty!