Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11 months

Avie is 11 months old today. It is hard to believe she will be 1 next month!!!

11 Things about Avie:

1. She is into EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE
2. She can stand up on her own.
3. She has 3 teeth and about 10 fixing to come through!!
4. She loves bath time
5. She loves glasses, hangars, and the laptop.
6. She probably weighs about 19 pounds.
7. She loves to eat.......everything.
8. She ca point and wave goodbye.
9. She says Moma A LOT!!
10. I think she can say Anna, whatever she says sounds very close to Anna. Sunday night in Church she spotted Anna and went CRAZY!!
11. She loves Amelia, especially her room.







Look at those thighs

8 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

Wow! So hard to believe that she will be a whole year old!!!

The Holtons said...

I love sleeping pictures!!!! I love sleeping kids!!!!! Happy 11 mo. Avie-you are toooo cute!

Heather said...

yep, her thighs win... hands down. : ) Love the update! I can't believe our kiddos are almost one!!! Are you planning a party???

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Wow--It has flown by!!!!

love her thighs and I am soooo glad you said "fixin"...I loved 'hearing'it. I miss GA so much!!!!

Did you get my email? Any news?

Louise said...

I love her!! She is just so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember her birth like it was yesterday! Can't believe it is already here.

Nola said...

Love the footie sleepers--they're my some of fave things Sawyer wore (and soon, Riley)! Avie is so cute and I love her chunky thighs. Thanks so much for the bottles! I really appreciate them. Only about 2 1/2 weeks until Riley makes her arrival!!

Bev said...

what would life be like without these 2 little doll babies? Avie has sure accomplished alot (in great strides) in her 11 months. Papa saysshe is better than a vacuum getting things off the floor, except my vacuum doesn't get choked! Meemae, I can't believe that you'll soon be a first grader--you're such a good reader. Congrats on being a new big cousin...XO Papa&Bev