Saturday, April 25, 2009

Firsts

Thursday we finally got to have our first game. Amelia did so good.

Avie liked watching.




Amelia and Jake
Thursday we had the birthday party. We can not believe our Avie is 1 today!!



she is going for it
She loved it

The other girls were messing with her cake, it looks like she is getting on to them

group shot



Anna back for more
in the hair






present time, she loved the boxes
Anna was very mad that we would not let her have a present
This morning when she woke up, BED HEAD

Look who got to turn around

Cute girls

After the game this morning I took them and got their pic made, will try to post those later.

7 comments:

Nola said...

Happy Birthday Avie! They're too cute. Sawyer will be playing Tball next year--I can't wait!

Krissy said...

Oh my goodness -- little Avie is one! It looks like she had a great time at her party. Oh, and Amelia looks so cute with her little pink bat!

Louise said...

Happy birthday Avie!!! I can't believe you are 1!!!

The Ski's said...

Soooo cute! I also LOVE the pic at the top of your page. The shoes crack me up. What a little sweetie! Happy 1st birthday, Avie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Avie! thanks for sharing the day with us. I see the phone may be a hit...

The Holtons said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!!!! All the pictures are great! Glad you got your game in, Amelia!

Kristin said...

Wow! I can't believe that Avie is already 1! Looks like y'all had a great party! Can't wait to see the new pics!