Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pics

Avie went for her 1 year appointment today. She weighed in at 18 pounds 12 ounces (14%) and is 27 3/4 inches long (11%). The Dr said she is finally more proportioned regarding height and weight. The Dr did say her iron was low (Amelia's was always low) she gave me a Rx for iron drops. She did have to get 3 shots and has not been happy since.

These are some of the pics we had made Saturday.








I tried to crop this one and it did not save....Amelia saw some other kids getting their pic made on this right when we walked in and she wanted to do it, she said Papa and Daddy would love it.

This is one of my favorites.

These are from Sunday at Church, Amelia and Anna look so cute in their dresses.





My Dad had a heart cath on Monday, no stints, Amelia made this card.

These are for you Abby!!!
Abby wanted Avie's pic made with her birthday sash, Avie DID NOT want to cooperate. The one below is her throwing a FIT!!!!!

or maybe she is just mad her birthday is over.....

of course Amelia was game to wear it.

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Love the professional pics -- especially the one of both girls together; they are both beautiful! But my fav has to be the second one of Avie with the sash on - ha!

The Holtons said...

The pictures are great! I like the one of Avie sitting in the rocking chair. Glad Steve's cath went well. I have been working all week so haven't been by-but am going to try and go tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

the pic of Avie throwing the fit was hilarious!

LaurieR said...

Those pictures are amazing! As I kept scrolling down I kept finding another "favorite" :^)

I tried to call you before everything went crazy here but I'll try again later today!

Glad everything went well for Steve!

Kristin said...

Loved the girls pics! They are too cute!