Thursday, April 09, 2009

more info on the walker!!!

Last night when I got home from work I got the girls ready for Church. As usual we were waiting on Donald. So I was in the living room I stood her up and sat in front of her, she took one step, Amelia and I cheered for her, then I stood her up again and she took 2 steps, so Amelia runs and tells Donald.

So then Donald comes in she won't do anything, so he goes in the kitchen, I stand her up again and she takes 3 steps!!!!

Hopefully this weekend I can catch her on video:)

4 comments:

Louise said...

How exciting!!! Way to go Avie!!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I can't wait to see the video! Yea Avie!!!!

The Ski's said...

Oh, boy!!!! Way to go, Avie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Avie, and good luck for Mommy...