Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amelia is a GRADUATE!!!!

Last night was Amelia's K5 Graduation. She was very nervous before, she told us on the way that she had butterflies in her tummy. She looked so pretty!!! Amelia and Jenna.

They were all so excited to put their cap and gowns on.
Mrs. Stacie and some of the girls.
Amelia introduced the class poem, for those of you unable to come we do have the video!!
They were singing Bringing home a bumblebee
Getting her diploma, she was/is so proud!!!!

I think this was all of their favorite part, throwing their hats
The A-Team

Abby and Amelia, and Papa in the background
Kayden, Abby, Amelia and Anna
Pamela and Amelia

The cake, that is Amelia top looking through the telescope (do not know Pirate term for that), the Graduation had a Pirate Theme.



We had the after party at Pop and Granna's. Jake came, he loved it b/c he was the only boy, he tried to kiss Avie....and Anna.....
We got Amelia a desk for her room, and Bev got her a PINK desk chair, I will have to take a pic. She loves it!!!
Today is day 15 of the 30 day shred, I guess I can tell a difference even though I have not lost any additional weight, Donald keeps telling me muscle weighs more than fat...whatever. The DVD is tough....to say the least.

7 comments:

LaurieR said...

CONGRATS to Amelia! I am so proud of her and you!!

Patience Lawson said...

Amelia is SOOOOO cute!!! I know you are so proud of her. It makes me tear up even thinking of Reagan being a K5 grad.

Jillian is hard core, but definitely worth it. I have several of her dvds, and she kicks my butt everytime. Keep it up!

The Holtons said...

Congrats, Amelia! You look so cute!

Rosemary said...

Amelia! You have been a GREAT student in kindergarten. Congratulations on your graduation. I am so excited about your coming to the library next year and taking AR tests on the computer. Aren't you glad you know how to read so well?! We are going to have a fun time learning in the library. I love you! Mrs. J.

Krissy said...

That little cap and gown is the cutest!! Congrats to Amelia!!

Bev said...

Amelia, you and your classmates did such a great job Friday nite with your program. We are very proud of you--you read very well. We love you very much. Have a good summer vacation and enjoy your PINK chair...we love you very much! Papa&Bev

Leigh said...

Your kids are too cute!! Love you and so proud of Amelia!!