Thursday, May 21, 2009

no more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks!!!!!

in the words of Alice Cooper......Schools out for the summer!!!

First last weekend it was HOT so we broke out the slip-n-slide, I even slid Avie down, I think it might have made her a little mad....

Sunscreen in the hair is awesome!!! It has to have been about 90 on Sunday, Monday it was FREEZING, I had to dig jackets out.

look at this big girl!!
Technically Amelia's last day of school was Wednesday, however Monday was hers. They had a bowling party and then on Tuesday and Wednesday they were just going to clean the room, so she was not interested in going anymore. And I was not interested in getting her up and ready either!!!
This was the first time Amelia had ever bowled, at first she was scared (I have no idea of what.....) but after she got past it she loved it.
Granny bowler

checking the score




Avie finally has another tooth that came through, so now she has 3 on top and 2 on the bottom. Since Amelia's friend Jenna lost a tooth she has been trying to have a loose tooth, every night she makes me check every one to see if there is one that is loose.....



And....I passed my first CIC test only 4 more to go.......and only 10 more days with Jillian on the 30 day shred, level 3 is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for only 10 days left and yea for passing your test and yea for no more teeball for a while!

Louise said...

Way to go for only 10 more days!! Avie is PRECIOUS and enjoy your summer Amelia!!! :)

Krissy said...

What's the 30 day shred?? Tell me more, please!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

sounds like you are off to a great start to your summer. It is finally getting warm here. I miss the GA sunshine!!!

Is the 30 Day Shred part of the Wii thing? We were thinking about getting a Wii fit, but haven't made up our mind. Do you like it?

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you two little monkeys could get any cuter or loved any more than you are! We love you both "to the moon & back" can't wait to see the photos from your Memorial Day get away...XO

LaurieR said...

did you slip n slide??? I did yesterday and woke up so sore it hurts to breathe this morning! I don't remember ever being sore from a slip n slide before but....it has been a decade or two since I was on one!