Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dr visit

I had my appt with the diabetes Dr (rather PA) today.  I had all my bloodwork done, all looked good except my cholesterol.....my bad one is up.  It has always been between 80-85 it is 107......I am going to try and get it down myself.....and will have it rechecked before my next appt in 3 months. 

The girls have been crazy....Avie bit Amelia on Wednesday on her face...HARD.  She is into everything and is busy, busy, busy!!  She runs full speed everywhere, usually because she has taken or gotten into something she shouldn't.

Also my blog buddy Heather advised on how to update your blog settings to make loading pics easier....way better and faster!!....however can not find the spell check button now.

4 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I couldn't find spell check either. DRIVES ME NUTS. I think I finally copy and pasted my super long post the other night into word just to check the spelling. What a pain. I didn't for the post last night...hope there aren't any glaring mistakes.

Heather said...

I know, I know, it sucks! You'd think they could get it right, but something's always off. Ugh!

Sorry I bored ya to death with my latest tutorial. I did it for one girl in particular and it sounds like she might not use it! Grrr.

Anonymous said...

wow, biting huh?
k has the flu and double ear infections...fun times.

Rosemary said...

Your girls are adorable...such funny stories. Amelia is so bright, and she just sparkles when she is interested in something we are learning about in the library. Can you tolerate oatmeal? I mean the 3 bears kind. I had a problem with elevated levels a few months ago and started cooking it every morning for breakfast. Either it worked or all the fruit and walnuts I put on it did the trick. I really believe you can bring it down on your own. Good luck!