Saturday, September 19, 2009

Prayers for Adalynn

Please say a prayer for my friend Shannon's little girl Adalynn.  She fell with her toothbrush in her mouth and after 3 trips to the ER, and then going to their ENT and being admitted she was diagnosed with a hematoma in her throat, which is potentially fatal since it can cut off the airway.  I think they have to monitor and wait until it goes down.  Donald and I have decided we will not just give Avie her toothbrush to roam around with anymore.....

3 comments:

amanda said...

My goodness, poor Adalynn! We're keeping them in our thoughts. We let Camden run around with her toothbrush all the time!

Jill said...

Who would have thought you could get injured by a tooth brush!! I know they feel terrible about it, but we will say a few prayers for all of them!!!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Thank you so much for posting this for us. I really hope to get our blog updated soon, but I have to catch up on some school work first!

Thanks again! My online buddies are the best!