Sunday, April 25, 2010

Avie is 2!!!!!!

Today is Avie's birthday!!  We decided to use more of the white donuts to start her morning off!

She had some serious bed-head:)


oh yeah M&M's for breakfast!!!  We are awesome:)

Since it was STORMING this morning I could not get any pics of Avie in her cute dress ourside before Church.....

Avie LOVES Sunday School and was so glad Charlee came too!  You would think after 3 consecutive weekends of spending with me Charlee would be happy to see me....well.....we are still working on that!

Amelia looked so grown up tonight!


3 comments:

Bev said...

happy 2nd birthday, one more time! hope you liked all your goodies...xo papa&bev

Kelly Rogers said...

Great pics! And donuts and M&M's for breakfast? Man, lucky girl! I think I'm going to do the same for my birthday this year...

The Ski's said...

Avie...Happy Birthday little one! I love the birthday breakfast! I am coming to your house for my next birthday!!!!! : ) Hugs to the birthday girl!