Friday, April 23, 2010

Avie's Birthday Party

First a few pics from our camping trip last weekend to Veterans Memorial in Cordele.  For some reason I only took 2 pics.....


Tonight we had Avie's birthday party!  She has been so excited about it all week and asked every morning if tonight was her party.

We had to go take some pics outside, she is telling us she is 2


Have I mentioned my love for the self-timer feature

we had all of Avie's favorite things...goldfish, M&M's, white donuts, and coke..

she blew the candle out several times before we were able to sing to her
Amelia's face kinda scares me in this picture
Chuck looks comletely LOST in this picture.
Avie with her 2 new best friends in her new fave pajamas...oh yeah did I mention she LOVES Mickey Mouse and the whole Clubhouse!!
We will probably be celebrating all weekend leading up to the big day on Sunday.  I can't belive my baby is almost 2!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is two either! She is so cute! Glad she had a good party!

tleaf10 said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Avie!!!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Avie!

Louise said...

Happy birthday Avie! And I love the picture of ya'll at the top of the blog!! It is so good!!!

Kelly Rogers said...

Happy Birthday Avie! I love all the pictures! I'm gonna have to try that self-timer feature on my camera. It's a nice way to get yourself in a few pics, too!