Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hey hey its time to weigh!!

I am counting this as good, considering the weekend wedding and the start of Sundays at Bev's pool!!

 Let the Sunday ritual begin!!  The pool was COLD
 and I finally bought Chalean Extreme and am super excited:)  Already started kinda mixing it in with my p90x obsession!! And I have my first 10k Saturday, there will def be some walking, my goal is 1 hour 6 minutes.   The girls are excited b/c I signed them up for the Fun Run, Avie "worked out" last night which involved som very interesting push ups:) 

3 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Ohhhh so excited for your first 10k!! I love that your kiddos are doing a fun run, great way to get them into the running spirit :) I'm signing my little one up for her first 1k next month!

Louise said...

I don't think I'll ever be able to say that I have an obsession for anything work-out related!! But I'm excited for you!!! Good luck on the 10k!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! (I'm still working on my motivation to get STARTED on losing weight!!!) :(

Erin Branscom said...

Hey lady! :) You won my giveaway over at my blog! :)