Monday, September 17, 2012

The flu

After having sick kids and being sick for over a week.....I think we are all better now!! Amelia started with it last Sunday and finally was back to her old self by Thursday....just in time for me to start felling bad.  By Friday night Avie was running fever, hers did not last as long as Amelia....and she acted 100% more crazy.  Yesterday she and I laid low all day at the house....she wanted me to curl her hair.

 then told me to take a pic of the back so she could see it.  Then proceeded to turn her head upside down and brush it....
 then crashed......I was able to get my long run in Saturday although it was not pretty....8 miles in 1:29.

1 comments:

Karen @ BakingInATornado said...

How sad when our kids get sick. It's just so frustrating, we want to help them and we can comfort, but we can't make them immediately better. Hope you are all well and back on your feet.