Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weekend away

Melissa and I left last Thursday to spend the weekend with the Walkers girls in Montgomery.  We laughed about the whole way there and pretty much the whole weekend.  We all have the same sense of humor so the same things crack us up!!  We did some shopping ,eating and organizing at Laurie's!!

Not sure where Leigh and Louise were for this pic....or what Ellie was looking at.

We left Sunday morning after Church and were about 3 miles from the Church when Donald called and said Amelia had fever....this was not great since Anna had the flu the week before.  He was able to spend the entire day at Youthcare (which too many uninsured indigents use as their primary health provider!!!!!!!)....her diagnosis....flu.  REALLY in September....so she got loaded up on antibiotic and tamiflu, which is so expensive even after insurance I make her lick the cup:)  She was able to go back to school yesterday since she had been fever free at least 24 hours.  Hopefully the rest of us will be spared.

My training is going and going....I did run twice in Montgomery, so I was proud of that this week.....but not much else.  My heel has been KILLING me so I think my arch problem is flaring up....I have been wearing my brace some at night which seems to have helped some.  Our Academy is opening at the end of the month and I am pretty pumped about that....I know I live an exciting life!!  My half is in about 5 weeks so I am trying to determine what my goal should be....

1 comments:

Britni Alexis said...

Hi!

I found you through the blog hop and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

I hope your kiddo feels better soon!

xo
alexis
www.livingthewifestyle.com