Sunday, October 14, 2012

Games, Pumpkins, Runs and Parties

Amelia's games started last week....most of them are at 6:45 (which really means after 7) so we had some late nights!!

 Friday night we went with the Colson's to the pumpkin patch....actually in S GA it is a Peach Farm they bring pumpkins to......but the girls loved it.
 On the "train" maze ride.  The lady driving was so funny, she had a train whistle she blew about the whole ride.



 This is the corn cob sling shot
 Hannah loved her sucker
 On the hay ride


 Now let's talk about this next pic.  I had 13 miles to do on Saturday, I got done and this is what I had, I was pretty pumped....then I logged on to the mapmyrun website from my computer.....apparently at mile 10 my GPS went crazy......I knew something was not right when it showed I did mile 11 and 12 in like 7 minutes each:(  So I mapped it on the computer and it was actually like 12 miles.....so my pace was more like 10.41. I am ok with that but not really........I have been doing ice baths for anything over 10 and it has helped my legs recover better so I can actually walk later in the day:)
 Our friend from Church/school had her bday party yesterday afternoon and the girls had a blast!!



3 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Pumpkin farms/pumpkin patches are some of my favorite places to go in the fall. I hope I never grow out of enjoying it as much as children do!

From Ice Cream to Marathon said...

Great job on the 13 miles! Love all your pics!

boomboom said...

Thank you for your wonderful blog, and I hope to join us in:
free dating sites