Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Bus ride

Donald is driving the bus for a field trip today so last night he had to go get fuel.....so we all went.  Avie has never rode a bus before and was THRILLED!!!!  She does not get out much......and yes we rolled with the dog in our PJ's!!



The rest are just random pics of our madwoman....she is CRAZY!!!!!



Back in the double digits starting Saturday with my running.....and my first half is this month!!  We have heard it is BORING...based on where it is I feel certain that is true but oh well the cost was low and it was close to home.

4 comments:

Louise said...

I love Avie's headlamp! Ha!! :)
We so would have all rode too and, probably in our pajamas if we were already in them!! :)

From Ice Cream to Marathon said...

I can't wait to hear about your Half!! Does 'boring' mean flat and fast? Cause that would be nice!!
Do you feel ready for it?

SkinnyMeg said...

I think our daughters would get along fabulously! Mine is a littttttle crazy too :) Good luck on your half, you are gonna rock it girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

1. B is gonna be so jealous she didn't get to ride the bus. 2. Ilove Avie and all her craziness. 3. I will be at the half and I will just pop up in different places so it won't be boring. Sounds fun, huh?