Monday, November 05, 2012

Weekend happenings

To say last week was a LONG week would be an understatement!!  Friday when I got home we took the girls, and the wild dog to our neighborhood park.  We figured all three of them needed to get some energy out!

Saturday morning I had 15 miles, my longest run to date.  My time was 2:43.47.  This did include a long stop to take my blood sugar which was low so I had to correct.  I feel I did good.  I was pretty sore the rest of the day, and even went grocery shopping!!! but felt fine on Sunday.
 Crazy Maggie in the yard.
 Avie played dress up Saturday....which meant seeing how many items she could put on at one time.
 This is beyond gross but they both love it:(



3 comments:

Louise said...

oh my word 15 miles!!! Way to go Audrey!!!
That picture is beyond gross, but I think it should definitely be on the list of pictures for her Senior slideshow or yearbook page!! :) SO Avie!! :)

Suz and Allan said...

Glad your long run went so well!

Anonymous said...

I about gagged at the pic of Avie and maggie...