Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Schools out for summer.......

Thank goodness today is the girls last day of school.  Actually tomorrow is the last day....but they have a long chapel and my kids always skip....I am so ready to be able to sleep past 4am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avie wrote this message for me on her easel, she was so proud!!

Anna had her kindergarten graduation on Friday night.
All the A's

 Recently I won this cameo from One Artsy Mama.  I have worked for about a week to figure it out....with all my crafting skills....Last night I finally did it.....I was able to cut a...wait for it....a bookmark.  Avie was THRILLED.

 It also came with sketching pens....which was just as complicated for me to master...but I did!!

 Avie brought home all the goodies from school, including her name tag.....aww baby girl is growing up
 Then in typical Avie fashion...she went a little crazy digging in her closet and bathroom


2 comments:

Kiley said...

That's awesome you won a cameo! I have the older version of the silhouette (only 8.5" wide) but I use that thing ALL THE TIME. They are the best!

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

Aren't your kids lucky to be on summer break already...our daughter has another month left still