Monday, June 24, 2013

Vegan week 3 down

They say if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit....with that being said I am about good with how I am eating.  The girls and Donald are not doing it so they eat the same as we were, and I eat my salad/veggies for dinner and am good....resisting the pizza was hard but I got through it.  Amelia and I even made a strawberry shortcake for VBS dinner and I was good!!  I am down about 4 pounds....that was as of Friday hopefully this morning will be good.

Last week Amelia was at Bible Camp...so I tried to clean out her room. I tell her all the time she is going to be on hoarders....she saves EVERYTHING....however if it is gone she does not usually miss it:)  Avie loved being able to mess with everything in there.

 This is how I left them one morning when I went to work.....Maggie lets her do anything to her.
 7pm....third popsicle....and still in PJ's.....
 Thursday night we went and had dinner at camp, I brought my own, and had devotion.

 Avie found these reading glasses of Donald's and has been wearing them all weekend.

I ran for the first time in a week on Saturday, I have been having terrible pain in my hip and down my leg when I turn it to the side....like bring tears to my eyes....it is no better....I am not real sure what the plan is but it will have to wait until next week when our VBS is over.

1 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Awww your girls are so cute!!! Great job on the vegan diet!!! And I hope your hip feels better!