Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yay for a short upcoming week

The sun is finally out for the first time this whole weekend....at 6:11.....luckily I have a 3 day work week so maybe we can hit up the pool come Thursday.

We had VBS at Church this week...which WORE ME OUT!!  I did the 2 & 3 year olds, they were so sweet.

 They feed the teachers and their families each night, so Amelia made a strawberry shortcake to take.
 Avie and Brecken
 Avie was so proud of her bird feeder that she made

 We had a Wii tournament on Friday, Avie was so excited that she bowled a strike
 Saturday, since it rained most of the day, we stayed inside.  Maggie wanted some of Avie's marshmallows so bad....


 Amelia started throwing up Saturday afternoon....fun times.  I kept her home from Church today so she broke out her duct tape.

 Maggie loves to get on the ottoman in our room usually to watch for squirrels....today she spotted a turtle.
My eating is still right on target, I go to my endocrinologist on Tuesday so hopefully my A1c will reflect what I have been doing.

0 comments: