Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vacation!!

We left last Tuesday for a few days in St Augustine, Maggie went with us.
 Bright and early Wednesday we hit the beach, along with a thunderstorm.


 After the storm we headed to the inlet.  It was very breezy and about 75.....I of course was cold.
 Donald took the kayak down and Amelia loved it.





 I was not real thrilled about this set up with Avie in the back.  I guess she wanted to make me feel better because once Donald got a ways out....she jumped out.






 Some serious sand castle building went on 



 Thursday night we took Maggie and the kayak back down to the inlet.  We discovered a few things....Maggie is not really a other dog type dog...as in SHE DOES NOT LIKE THEM!!  She also did not like the water....at all.





 She did however enjoy eating crackers out of Avie's mouth....I know she  is gross.
 and she loved watermelon
 They were thrilled when they dug this clam up








 We were sad to head home on Saturday nigh....I think Maggie was thrilled

 especially when Avie let her eat goldfish crackers from her mouth


3 comments:

l said...

Avie, you are totes disgust!

Suz and Allan said...

It's been years since I've been to St. Augustine but I really enjoyed it as a child. Glad you guys had a good time!

Yo Momma Runs said...

I love St. Augustine -- my favorite beaches are there! And 75 is cold in Florida! Especially in July!